|the Episcopal Church of the Holy Cross “Gathering people together in the love of Christ.”||Office@HolyCrossRedmond.org
11526 – 162nd Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
|Tuesday, April 25, 2017|
“Growing Inside Out” Capital Stewardship Campaign
Jim Ferguson is our Continuation Director for the campaign.
Floor Plan and Elevation Drawings (Sep-2009)
Up Next: Formation of the Building Committee for the development and completion of the next phase of construction.
This committee will work for 3-4 years to:
- interview and retain a general contractor
- set construction priorities
- fine tune construction drawings (now at 80% finished)
- work with the City of Redmond (many of our permits are already in place)
- retain an owner’s representative to monitor quality of construction
- see the project through to completion.
- follow up on warranty issue
The purpose of this campaign is:
And in the process, we hope to grow—in faith and service—from the inside out.
If you would like more information, this page contains a copy of all of the materials that have been distributed during the campaign (see Campaign Information). The Campaign Booklet provides a general overview of the project. For those who participated in our Raising the Roof capital campaign in 2007, Church Expansion: How did we get here? provides a very good summary of what that campaign accomplished and why we are pursuing Growing Inside Out.
Visit our Growing Inside Out history page for details about the Raising the Roof campaign, subcommittee reports, old versions of plans, concept drawing, etc.
|Copyright (c) 2014 [ Log On ]|